Art show fun! I was part of the welcoming committee for an art show at UNBC showcasing the work of students in my cohorts' practicum. It went smashingly, with a wide variety of artwork displayed awesomely around the foyer of the Teaching and Learning building. A violinist played while students and parents wandered about, looking at their own art work and as well as at others. I really canno0t say how great the artwork was, so I will let some pictures speak for me.
My students' artwork; a collection of mosaics that represented each student's own personal beliefs or feelings.
Some of my cohorts did full art with all of their students.
While others did individual projects with each student.
A favorite among many, this art project was done in the in the style of Aboriginal dot paintings and crossed many different subjects.
Overall, there were many different art projects from many different grade levels, all beautifully displayed. It was definitely a night to remember.




No comments:
Post a Comment