So instead we ended up doing paper mosaics on manila, which I laminated afterwards. And from the ones I have seen from my students, I think that it still turned out rather nicely. See, the type of mosaic was just the medium. The learning goal for this lesson remained the same, which was "I can create images that convey personal or social beliefs and values". And my students' artwork shows this in various ways, representing sports, entertainment, music, nature and even religion. I myself even made a poppy, using it as a talking point prior to Remembrance Day.
See below for a sampling of some of the images.
Tune in next blog for the full selection as seen at our art show. I will wait until I have pictures to talk about that in more detail.






Test comment
ReplyDeleteHey I just wanted to say…awesome project!!! These are so neat and you could use them for virtually any holiday or event in the school!
ReplyDelete