So next time you are in the area, visit the Two-Rivers Art Gallery. I guarantee you will not be dissapointed.
This blog is designed to be a place where I can share my thoughts, ideas and the things I like in regards to teaching Fine Arts. I am not exactly an artistic person, but I do my best to try new things and be creative. And really, what more can one ask of oneself?
Monday, December 2, 2013
A point where two rivers converge
As I have mentioned before, last week my class had the fortune of visiting the Two-Rivers Art Gallery, and it was a wonderful experience. I visit the gallery often, usually with a friend, and I have always thoroughly enjoyed myself. But this time was different. This time I was there as a perspective teacher and my eyes were opened to the possibilities that were available there for me to share with my students. I knew that one could bring a class to the gallery, but I had never known that the gallery would come to my class. This is great news, for as much as I love art my talents in the area of creating it are somewhat limited. And I know that it is not about the finished result, but having a good sample for the students to model themselves off of and clear artistic feedback from a trained professional would be invaluable, especially for those students who are more artistically inclines. I plan on taking full advantage of these service when I become a teacher.
So next time you are in the area, visit the Two-Rivers Art Gallery. I guarantee you will not be dissapointed.

So next time you are in the area, visit the Two-Rivers Art Gallery. I guarantee you will not be dissapointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment